jueves, 9 de octubre de 2014

1st Exercise: Pictures of myself.




With this first picture of myself,  I want to express the uncertainty I feel when they ask me what kind of architect I want to be in the future. It is  something that  is still not  clear  for  me, time will dictate it. Therefore, in this picture, I am trying to express doubt and concern to this question.
With this second picture, I express I do not want to be an architect who crushes nature. So that, in this picture my feet symbolize the architecture and the grass symbolize the nature.
This third and last picture is a mixture of two previous pictures where I want to symbolize that I still do not know what kind of architect I want to become but always respecting the environment.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario