jueves, 16 de octubre de 2014

2nd Exercise: Performance



As I mentioned earlier my interests are minimalist and organic architecture. Is why I designed this box made of natural materials (wood and stone) in order to show a very basic and minimalist form which combined with the human being and seeking a balance between human developement and the natural world.
During the performance on the class you could see how I beating the box like rhythm box, that purported to show my interest in the rhythm of the architecture. Another thing that I made this performance was to show the shapes of the box, trying to show my interest in minimalist architecture.
Finally it should be mentioned that the box had two faces, one sad and one happy, with which purported to show my passion for the emotions that causes arquitecure.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario