jueves, 9 de octubre de 2014

1st Exercise: Presentation





Hello my name is Ruben and I am 19 years old.
With this picture of my shadow I try to show my interest in minimalist architecture, since it is a type of architecture in which the elements are combined to form a unit. This architecture focuses on the purest and simplest forms, and can be defined with the quote "less is more", a phrase that I think fits perfectly with my personality. 


Minimalism takes great care to space and ecological materials, that is the reason why another of my interests is organic architecture, which raises the balance between human development and the natural world; thing that I have tried to capture with the image of my face. What I wanted to show with that image was the purpose of this architecture to develop constructions, buildings and furniture as a composition, not as imposed resources in the landscape.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario